The smallest stand-alone trigger in the world can fire the largest thyristor you would ever use!
- Replaces pulse transformers and associated components
- No gate drive power supply needed
- A 12mA control signal is the only requirement
- For line voltages from 100 - 2 500Vac
- All modules have optically-isolated inputs (5KV, VDE0884)
- Capable of triggering amplifying-gate thyristors
- Units for triggering two thyristors for DC/AC control
- Units for triggering one thyristor via fibre-optic cable
- Will trigger under any load conditions
- Connects directly to the outputs of microcontrollers, microprocessors, CPLDs and FPGAs.
Typical applications include:
Controlled rectifiers and DC drives, AC controllers, AC Drives, Softstarters, Zero-cross switching in heaters and welders, Power factor correction, high power Solid State Relays, Electrostatic precipitators, HVDC electricity transmission, in fact, WHEREVER a thyristor is used.